Saturday, May 7, 2011

more challenges for NSD

I'm continuing with the challenges at my Pink Stamper She now has all 12 challenges posted and I'm pleased to say that I have completed 8 of them! I'm pretty sure that'll be all for today though as I am getting tired. Luckily she is giving us until Monday to upload our projects so I still have time to do them all!


This first card is for Challenge 9, to use glitz and glam on your card. Lots of bling on this card. It's too dark for a photo so it was scanned, that's why it's a little blurry.



Challenge 10 was to feature a pet on your card or layout:




and challenge 11 to use green, pink and black on your project. I love this color combination, it turned out so cute :)



Thanks to Robyn at My Pink Stamper for a fantastic National Scrapbook Day!

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely work! Hope you have a super Day, Robin!

    ReplyDelete