Thursday, May 19, 2011

SPCC Challenge #100

This week Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combos is celebrating Challenge #100!!
The 3 colors chosen for this special challenge were :
Pacific Point
Pink Pirouette
Rich Razzleberry



On this first card I used the Pacific Point as my base, punched out squares with the pink pirouette then used my cricut to cut the irises in certainly celery and rich razzleberry. The sentiment is stamped in the razzleberry ink and is a stamp from SP & Company Ulitmate Sentiments I set.



the second card uses the pink pirouette as my base. I stamped images from the SU big pieces set in rich razzleberry and pacific point and punched out. The sentiment is from the SU Bring on the Cake set.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Robin! You have used our colors PERFECTLY this week! Thanks for playing at SPCC :)

    Lori - SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardsm Robin! Thanks so much for joining us at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Robin!! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with SPCC.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete