Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome Baby!



This week's challenge at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog was a simple one which included a tag. I remembered that I had a tag image stamp included in one of my most recent Stampin' Up purchases and when I pulled out the stamp it was for a baby.... PERFECT! A friend of my boyfriend's became a dad to a little boy this week so here is the card for him. The baby papers are from a stack I got at Target, and I didn't include the ribbon as I didn't think it looked boyish so I cut a strip of the striped paper to put in place of the ribbon

thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card Robin. Nice papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Robin! Love the little tag. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable Baby card. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - I really like that paper!

    ReplyDelete