Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbook Day Challenges with My Pink Stamper

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and to celebrate I'm participating with some challenges at a wonderful place called My Pink Stamper.

Today she is giving us 12 challenges with a chance to win some great prizes along the way. The first Challenge I completed was challenge #2, to use kraft cardstock on your project. I created this two page layout using kraft cardstock as my base.


The next challenge I finished was challenge #4 .. to create a Mother's Day project. I just recently received an order from CTMH which included this card kit, I changed the sentiment to a Mother's Day one.


The next challenge I tackled was challenge #3 - to make a card with a breast cancer theme. I chose to make this card with lots of pink on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment