
this week's challenge at the Hambo Stamps Hoedown was to use this Heart Basket-digi stamp with sentiment on a card with lace and flowers
I started with a flower background paper then I searched for lace, and lo and behold in all my ribbons I have none! So I used this pink felt ribbon that has a lacy edge to it. I colored my image with prismacolor pencils, matted it, inked my sentiment image and then applied to the card just above and below the "lace" For an extra touch I added a couple of prina flowers with a brad in the center
Oh your basket is so sweet and I lvoe the pink and blue flowers too! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Hoedown!
ReplyDeleteYour flower paper is so pretty! Great job with the Hoedown challenge. Thanks for sharing this with us! :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love the background paper and the colour choices! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!
ReplyDelete