I created this card for this week's sketch challenge at Operation Write Home. The card is made with all Stampin' Up supplies. I also inked the edges of the image, mat and the large strip of paper in dark brown ink
Great card, Robin. I love that water pump image, I haven't seen that stamp before! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
Very nice card. I like your colors and how you used the water well as your embellishment. Lot's of good ideas. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Robin. I love that water pump image, I haven't seen that stamp before! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card. I love that image. Your colors were great. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteNice card! Love the stamp.
ReplyDeleteLove your card. The image is really cool.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
Great card for this week's sketch. I love the stamp.
ReplyDelete