Friday, May 6, 2011

Respect for Chickens Day!

Yep ... you read that right! This past week we had a day to celebrate the chicken and in honor of that Hambo Stamps gave us this farm chicken digi. The Hoedown challenge this week was to use the digi with striped and dotted papers.


On my first card I colored the chicken yellow and added a birthday sentiment from My Pink Stamper (the Tweetie Hoo Puns set)



On the second card I left the chicken white, although seeing the two together I like the colored version better! On this card I added a hello sentiment -- again from the Tweetie Hoo Puns set. The paper and cardstock were old papers from my stash and scrap paper piles

Thanks for Looking

6 comments:

  1. Love the DP you used! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cheerful! Love your dots and stipe choice! Thanks so much for playing at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I love the image and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful papers Robin, love the funny image and your coloring! Thanks so much for playing at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute with such fun colors! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, these are so cute! I love the Tweetie Hoo set! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete