Monday, February 28, 2011

Curtain Call {act 71}



This is the first card I made for a curtain call challenge at Stacey's Stamping Stage. The colors this week were cherry cobbler, so saffron, more mustard and crumbcake. My brother and his wife are celebrating their anniversary on Friday so I made this card for them. The owls were stamped in Cherry Cobbler then punched out with my stampin' up owl punch. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the more mustard base, to make it look like a wall, then added a so saffron piece of paper with the sentiment stamped in cherry cobbler.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty anniversary card. Love the owl couple. :o) Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These owls just make me happy every time I see them! They look so cute perched on the "wall". Great CAS design! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the color story! Those little owls are darling! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! It means the world to me!

    ReplyDelete