Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Champs!!





Ever since I was a little girl my Sunday afternoons have been spent watching the Green Bay Packers football team. I've watched Lynn Dickey, Don Makowski, Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers run the offense of our football team. Yesterday was a special day for a Packers fan .. we won our 4th Super Bowl title and our 13th NFL title! Such an exciting day and to celebrate tonight I made a couple cards in green and gold using an image I got from Hambo Hoedown http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com

The free image for the football challenge was this cutie and her teddy bear. I colored the images with my glorious green and yoyo yellow SU markers and used matching SU cardstock and some stickers to complete the cards. The one card has some bulky football buttons on it -- thus the bad scan, my camera needs batteries!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards! GO PACKERS! So glad you could join us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute, thanks for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - I love the "Champions are made..." sentiment -- it's just perfect with this image. Thanks for "dancin'" in the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete