Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hambo Hoedown Challenge 2



The challenge this week at Hambo Hoedown was to use this little monster image from their store, a sentiment, and a heart on a card.
I used the "eye monster" with the image "I've only got eyes for you" I colored him with my SU markers in green galore, real read and brilliant blue. I matted the image and sentiment on a piece of real red cardstock that I cut with some old deco scissors (gasp) but I liked how the pinking look reminded me of his tail, I used green galore for the base. The hearts were punched and then pop dotted on the corners of the card. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Robin...he is adorable! The deco scissors DID add a great touch and look like the bumps on his tail! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I really like the cut edge -- I have so many fun scissors and I need to get them out again. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, like Judy, I have a ton of those scissors and forget to use them. Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for sharing your cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete