Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sassy Lil Card Sketch 2/7



This is the card that I made my boyfriend for Valentine's Day this year. He is an auto mechanic and when I found this vintage image at tipnut.com I knew that it would be perfect on a card for him.
When I looked at this week's card sketch at sassylilcardsketches.blogspot.com and saw a centered image with a scalloped border I decided to do this part of the sketch on a card with the image I printed. It's simple, but yet I think it turned out cute!
I hope he likes his card as well as he'll like his present .. a sweatshirt that says Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl XLV Champions!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card, I love the sentiment on here! :)

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin I just love this card! It's so vintage!! Great take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love what you did with Cherie's sketch! Thanks for playing along and hope to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely vintage look! thanks for playing at SLS!

    ReplyDelete