
My first attempt with a flag banner on a layout! I used the Sassy Lil Sketch challenge from 2/14 to create a title page for my latest album. I have always dated the albums as volumes, as opposed to year albums, as I usually have pictures from about 10 months in each album. What do you think of my first banner? I used my cricut and the country life cartridge to make the flags. I also used the font on that cart for Vol. 12 and some old paper and flowers to add to the page
thanks for looking!
ohhhh love your fun banner!!!! the colors are sooo pretty!!! love the pops of white.. thanks soo much for playing along with SLSketches!!!
ReplyDeleteCute page! Don't you just love the cricket and what you can do with it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the soft colours! GREAT banner! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy lil´Sketches! /DT Pia
ReplyDelete