Thursday, February 3, 2011

OWH midweek throwdown 2/3





This week's mid week challenge at Operation Write Home is themed "On the Farm" .. or in other words to create a card with a farm image on it. I created two of them tonight, a simple one and a more complicated one. The simple card uses a red ribbon with a stamped image from SU Very Punny (a saleabration set from a few year's back) The stamped image is matted on a black cardstock.

The more complicated one is from an old SU set titled On the Farm, I stamped each of the 4 images, colored them with markers, then cut out and attached to the card. I grew up on a dairy farm and my brother and sister and their families currently raise sheep, so I loved seeing the On the Farm Challenge for our troops! I hope to make a few more cards with this theme for my spring thaw box

3 comments:

  1. very cute cards! :) love the little farm one, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title for a stamp set :) your cards are fun Robin! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete