
This was week 3 for the Hambo Stamps challenge. This week we were given the image of a pelican and the challenge was to use the image on a card with browns, tans, blues AND a beach theme! Ugh! I am so not a beach person I have nothing that says beach. So I started going through some old scrapbooking product to see what was there and I found this tag that I got long ago in a swap. Not really beach, but it was summer and warm like a beach! I also found this piece of cork that I added .. to kind of look like sand. I printed my image small to attach to the tag, colored him with my new prismacolor pencils and this card was created. Thanks for looking!
I would have never guessed that you weren't a beach person, because this looks FAB! I love your idea of using the tag, and the printed words look great! Thanks for playing! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you did an awesome job of creating a "beachy" card! Very fun..love all of the embellishments. THanks for being willing to do something outside your comfort zone! Appreciate you playing along at the Hambo Hoedown.
ReplyDeleteFor not being a beach person, you made an awesome card! Love the cork, so inventive....Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown!
ReplyDelete