Saturday, February 12, 2011

my Scrappy Saturday

I actually had a day where I could spend it at my scrap table! I did pretty good getting 3 layouts and a bunch of cards done. Plus I watched some basketball .. pretty good game between Ohio State and Wisconsin and my beloved Badgers came out on top!


the above page is some pictures of a Brewers trip in 2008. The other couple is a coworker and his wife. Not sure I like the title but I used my baseball cricut cartridge for it and if you look closely at the field picture, Corey Hart had a nice catch!



this photo is made using a sketch from sketchinspiration.ning.com I ordered Trisha's sketchbook last weekend and chose this as my first layout of many I'll scrap using these sketches



this is my great-niece's professional pictures celebrating her 1st birthday. The sketch is from a blog hop challenge at scrapbookchallenges.ning.com that I printed off back in January!! about time I got this layout done



and these are all the cards I made for my spring thaw box of cards for Operation Write Home. All of the digital images were courtesy of OWH or some of their members

2 comments:

  1. look at all that scrappy goodness!! someone's been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl!!! You rock, all these layouts and cards.....you've been busy,LOL!!! I love everything!!! Your cute lil'niece's one especially!!! Happy Craftin'

    ReplyDelete