
I'm really enjoying my newest cricut cartridge - Nifty 50's! This sweet little chick is an image from that cartridge. I also used a couple of challenges for the card .. color challenge 97 at Scrapmaster's Paradise (daffodil delight, tempting turquoise, and Pretty in Pink) and I used today's Use It Tuesday challenge to use a fastener on your page. I chose to use buttons because I love buttons and I have so many of them I need to use them more.
The sentiment is from The Pink Stamper
thanks for looking!
Oh, this is darling! Love the way you did the eye on the birdy looking down on those buttons! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy you played along with us this week at Use It Tuesday!
What a cute bird with a tweet sentiment.
ReplyDeletehow adorable .. great use of the color combo ... Thanks so much for playing with us at SPCC this week
ReplyDeleteTerrie SP DiVA
Such a cute card! Thanks for playing at SPCC!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I love that little bird!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Samantha
www.thescrapmaster.com