Friday, April 15, 2011

Hambo "get ogre it"




This week's Hambo Hoedown challenge was to use this digi image of an ogre along with one of two sentiments that were downloaded with the ogre. I chose to use "get ogre it" because that is the kind of day I had at work! I would have loved to tell a co-worker or two to get over it!

Along with using this digi image we were to use distressing on our card. I either tore or distressed every edge, inked every edge, plus rubbed a bit of the ink onto my white cardstock. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils in colors to match the patterned paper. I chose to slant the sentiment thinking it looked a little distressed that way too. I wasn't sure if I liked this image when I first received it but after I made the card I love this little guy!

4 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I love the plaid paper! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card and Orge! Somedays I think I fit that bill, LOL! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are just perfect with this image -- very "woodsy". Thanks for sharing this with the rest of the Hoedown gang! :)

    ReplyDelete