Love the vibrant blue in the flowers and the bird. When I first read Yolanda's comment I thought it said "makes for a very happy CAT" instead of "makes for a very happy CARD". Made me chuckle.
Super cute! Love the bluebird! I am sponsoring a blog hop & would love you to join us! Hummer Hugs, Misty http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/ hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Really cute, Robin! That bird is adorable! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the bird on the branch. :)
ReplyDeleteThis really reminds me of spring with that sweet little bird chirping away! Very cute card!
ReplyDeleteSweet card Robin! I like that you used the 3 flowers as the embellishment. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteTerrific birdie! Makes a very happy card.
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant blue in the flowers and the bird. When I first read Yolanda's comment I thought it said "makes for a very happy CAT" instead of "makes for a very happy CARD". Made me chuckle.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love the bluebird!
ReplyDeleteI am sponsoring a blog hop & would love you to join us!
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
Really cute, Robin! I love the yellow/blue/brown combo. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card. Nice choice of colors and papers. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute little bird and papers.
ReplyDelete