Sunday, April 10, 2011

SU Countryside

I finally received my latest Stampin' Up order yesterday. I ordered a set called Countryside, perfect images for this Country Girl! This morning I created a couple of cards with images from that set.

The first card was made with a sketch from the blog Create with Connie and Mary. Very simple card using SU products and did some inking around the edges of the image and the card:


The second card was made for the Father's Day card challenge at Operation Write Home, again another very simple card but I like how it turned out! I inked around the edges of the image and the card, also did a little distressing on the mat.

7 comments:

  1. Love that truck image Robin! I think keeping it simple with 'guy' cards is almost always a fast route to success. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! The simple designs make them great for any guy! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and simple! Thanks for joining us this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my very favorite sets! Very nice clean & simple cards! Thanks for playing at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun masculine cards! Thanks for playing along with us this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete