For this week's hoedown we were given this fun little catepillar digital image to work with. Along with the image we were supposed to use bright pink and bright green on the card
I chose a green starred paper for my background .. but it doesn't photograph well. I tried scanning it but it looked too yellow, and even the camera picture isn't as green as the paper. I colored my image with SU markers in green and pink and stamped a spring sentiment with the green. I added some fun little green and pink floral bling to the card too
thanks for looking
Love your bling! Super card! Thanks for joining us in the Hoedown this week!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Judy - the bling adds just the perfect touch! I love this clean and simple design. Thanks for taking our Hoedown challenge again!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you lined up the jewels to imitate the length of the caterpillar! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at the hoedown!
ReplyDelete