This week the digi image we received was this cute little Penquin Bunny. Along with using the image we were to make an easel card. Good thing they had such awesome instructions included, or I would never have gotten an easel card made.
I used SU cardstock in the colors of Marina Mist, Regal Rose and Daffodil Yellow for my card. The markers I used to color the digi image were also from SU.
thanks again for looking, can't wait to Hoedown with Hambo again next week!
You did a great job on your easel card! I really like the fun colors! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown! Hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeletelove easel cards, thanks for playing with Hambo Stamps! Joy DT
ReplyDeleteThis turned out so cute! I love the pastel colors you used. I'm so glad you're enjoying the Hoedown challenges, because we love seeing your creations every week! :)
ReplyDelete