Sunday, April 17, 2011

OWH sketch #65



This past week I purchased (at a great price!!) the Nifty Fifties cricut cartridge. Tonight while I was crafting I decided to use this week's sketch at Operation Write Home while playing with the new cartridge and I came up with this card. The image and sentiment were both cut with the cricut, Making Memories ribbon, and the cardstock was some of my larger scraps

thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the Nifty Fifties cat image! And the color of the card stock you used totally works! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is a neat cartridge, too - have fun playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Robin! I love that gingham ribbon you used. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, your card is adorable. That is truly one cool cat, and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo for this retro image Robin! I bet you will get a lot of use out of that cartridge if the other images are as cute as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little image. The whole card came together so nicely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete