

Today's sketch challenge at Operation Write Home. When I saw the sketch I knew that I was going to make a flower for my corner embellishment. Yesterday I learned how to make paper flowers using 7 punched circles, 6 of them you fold into a V shape, then you glue them onto the 7th circle which you use as your base. Cover up the part where they meet with a button and you have this flower!
The paper, cardstock and ink are all from Stampin' Up, the sentiment is a stamp from SP&Company and the embossing is a cuttlebug folder. Thanks for looking
Pretty! Your flower turned out great and I love the embossing.
ReplyDeleteI have not made one of those flowers yet-it is on my list of things to do. Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job with this week's sketch Robin. That flower is beautiful and you've done a nice job coordinating evetything so nicely.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Robin! Love that dahlia! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Robin!! I can't wait to try that flower technique. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretation of the OWH sketch challenge for the week! You've done a terrific job with the coordinated papers and styling! Kudos!
ReplyDelete