A blog to share my crafting creations!
Pretty card - I really like the color combination and the flower!
Sweet, soft card. Love what you did with the sketch!
Stunning patterned papers, one of my favourite colour combinations! And I love your flower!
Beautiful card, Robin! I love those polka dots and that color combination. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
Very pretty paper combo Robin. You've done a really nice job with this weeks OWH sketch challenge!
I like how clean and simple this card feels. Great papers, flower, sentiment--just all great!
Hi Robin, the way you designed your card makes the flower the absolute star and it is gorgeous!! I've never seen such a pretty flower.
Pretty - so simple, but striking!
Pretty card - I really like the color combination and the flower!
ReplyDeleteSweet, soft card. Love what you did with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteStunning patterned papers, one of my favourite colour combinations! And I love your flower!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Robin! I love those polka dots and that color combination. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty paper combo Robin. You've done a really nice job with this weeks OWH sketch challenge!
ReplyDeleteI like how clean and simple this card feels. Great papers, flower, sentiment--just all great!
ReplyDeleteHi Robin, the way you designed your card makes the flower the absolute star and it is gorgeous!! I've never seen such a pretty flower.
ReplyDeletePretty - so simple, but striking!
ReplyDelete